Tournaments »Get Herminated #68
Get Herminated #68
Mon. March 20 - 21 EDT
Submitted 2 months 2 weeks ago by HearthstoneCalendar.
- To join this tournament you will need to have a Strivewire account and have a valid battletag attached to your account.
- One you click "Join this tournament" you will either be placed on the participant list(if you are within the intial 128 sign ups) or placed on the wait list. Players on the wait list often still receive a place in tournaments as not all competitors always show up.
- Come back when the tournament check in time begins to secure your spot!
- Once the check in phase has completed the Grid/Brackets will be generated and you will be able to see your first opponent if you have been successfully on time and checked in.
- Click the "Current Match" button to be taken to your match and make sure you let your opponent know that you are ready in order for the match to begin.
- Send friend request and get into the challenge screen
- Pick the classes you are going to play on Strivewire and take a screenshot of the challenge screen for your opponent if required
- Please ensure that you take screenshots of your winning so that our admins can assist you with any disputes. Screenshot should be a regular habit and are required as proof for disputes if there are any disagreements between players.
- If you or your opponent go into the collection prior to match starting but after classes have been chosen this will result in a one game loss. Changing deck names is not a valid excuse to go in collection.
This tournament will be a Single Elimination Tournament meaning that if you lose any of your series you will be eliminated.
Tournament Match Format
All matches of this tournament will be played as a Best of 5 series using the Conquest Rules. Further information about this is listed below.
If you are unfamiliar with conquest mode please check this video provided by Blizzard to get a better understanding:
- Every Player has to prepare three decks for a best-of-five series, using three unique classes. (That means: you are not allowed to switch from zoolock to handlock ever in the match played. If your opponent can prove that you've used different decks, you will be disqualified immediately)
Every Player picks three heroes in the current match, you can see your opponent's heroes after both players have picked.
- If you have won with a class, you cannot play it for the rest of the match and must choose one of your remaining classes that you have not won with. If you've lost with a class, you are allowed to play that class again or any of your other classes that you HAVE NOT won with. You won the series if you win with all 3 of your classes. If at any time you begin a game with a deck you’re not allowed to use, you lose that game, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- You're not allowed to have multiple decks per class prepared! Your opponent can ask for a screenshot of the challenge lobby in order to check your decks! This affects only the class you picked, if you picked for example warrior, druid and rogue, you can have multiple priest decks prepared. This rule doesnt affect the regulation concerning the change of decks and classes between each opponent. Please don't forget to only have 1 deck prepared per picked class vs each opponent, it will be punished as a one-game defwin.
- The rulings are absolute and any retaliation will result in a game loss. It is your responsibility to ask and prepare questions before the tournament. You can contact any admins with our contact at the info section or at the lobby during the check-in.
- In the case of your opponent cancelling/leaving the challenge screen take a screenshot. No penalty will be given for this unless you can prove they entered their card collection. The Hearthstone client is very buggy at times and disconnects happen often.
- In the case of a tie (e.g. Hellfire), replay the match using the same heroes.
- If your opponent encounters problems to log on to Batlle.net or has any other problems using the software provided by Blizzard, Inc., you may request a game win for the entire match only with documented proof that your opponent is unable to play against you for a period of at minimum 5 minutes. Validity of proof determined by Tournament Admins.
- If your opponent encounters problems to log on to Batlle.net or has any other problems using the software provided by Blizzard, Inc., you may request a default win for the entire match only with documented proof that your opponent is unable to play against you for a period of at minimum 10 minutes. Validity of proof determined by Tournament Admins.
Sportsmanship Specific Rules
- Always be respectful of your fellow competitors. Any insulting, racist or purely hateful comments will result in a 1 game loss. Multiple violations will result in disqualification.
- If your opponent or yourself enter your card collection prior to your matches commencing but AFTER you have both chosen your classes this will also result in a 1 game loss.
- If you have both readied up and the match has not commenced in 10 minutes and you can provide proof of you attempeting to start the match you can also ask an admin for a default win.
Sometimes competitors have disagreements and we are here to help adjudicate that. If you are unable to report your wins for whatever reason please message an admin at twitch.tv/hbthegreat or at the Strivewire lobby so that we are able to keep the brackets progressing.
You can also call an admin to your lobby my disputing an outcome and we will be there as fast as possible!