Arcana EU Standard Cup 34 [Free Entry - 20€ - 64 slots]
TOURNAMENT AND MATCH FORMAT
The tournament will be a Single Elimination ( definition) tournament with 3rd/4th place decider.
Only Standard decks will be accepted during this tournament. You will have to select Standard duel in game when you challenge your opponent.
All matches until the finals will be Best of Three (BO3). The first player to win 2 games within the match is considered the winner and advances to the next phase.
The finals, including the 3rd place decider, will be played in Best of Five (BO5). The first player to win 3 games within the match is considered the winner.
All match can be cast so please accept invitations from other players. If you have any doubt you can ask an admin if this player is an official streamer.
Even if not mandatory, you should be connected to the Arcana Cup Discord ( link to the ArcanaCup Discord lobby) until you are eliminated. This will help anyone to contact their opponent and this will let you be able to easily communicate with the Arcana staff (Gourdin, Amen, Keylah) !
- Each player must select three Heroes to play with within the whole tournament.
- Only one deck for each class is permitted in your deck list and for the whole tournament. Please remove other decks you may have for the same class before the tournament starts. Your opponent can ask for a screenshot of the match lobby to confirm you don't have multiple decks. If you have multiple decks for one of the class you will play, your opponent can request a defwin (starts at 1-0)
- Before the finals, in BO3 matches, each opponent is allowed to ban one of the other opponent's hero. The players must win one round with each of the two remaining decks. The player at the bottom of the bracket is the first to ban.
- During the finals, in BO5 matches, the players must win one match with each of the three decks. There are no bans during the finals.
- Once you have won a round with a class, you cannot use anymore this class during the match.
- The losing player can either keep the same deck or switch to a diffferent one for the next round.
- Inbetween each round, players must stay in the match lobby or their opponent can request a forfeit (especially if one of the players opens his collection during that time)
- Players will be told which Heroes their opponent has selected, but won't know the one they have picked until the match begins.
- In case of disconnection, if both players agree, the round will be replayed with the same decks. If both players can't agree on a rematch, the disconnected player takes the loss for the round.
- Player A gets disconnected during round 2 and player B agrees to rematch: A new match with the same decks will be played and score will still be 1-0.
- Player A gets disconnected during first round and player B disagrees to rematch: Player A loses this round and the score is 1-0 for player B.
It is up to the winning player to submit the result of the match by clicking the "Submit match Result" button from within the Tournament Lobby. Joining screenshots with the results is not mandatory but strongly recommended to prevent any fraud.
COMMON SENSE RULES
As always, be kind to each other. We know competition can eventually lead to tension but please : Use common sense. Don't be rude, respect the rules and your opponent. Compliance will be rewarded.
How are the participants placed in the tournament tree ?
We use your Ladder MMR as a seed to determine your position in the tournament tree. If it is your first tournament for this game, you will be assigned a base MMR of 1500.
How will I get paid if I win ?
The payment method we use for cash prize tournaments is PayPal. If you happen to live in a country where PayPal is not available ( click here to see the list of prohibited countries and regions), you will get paid with BattleNet gift cards.
My opponent doesn't answer to my chat request / bnet friend request. What can I do ?
If your opponent doesn't respond or doesn't want to play after 10 minutes, contact an admin either from the lobby Chat or on Discord by clicking the "Contact an admin" button. We'll fix that for you.
I don't agree with the result that was submitted
We will consider complaints only if you have screenshots to prove your claims.
My opponent is being rude or does not respect the rules of the tournament
Again, contact an admin. We will dispense punishment.