Suicide's Cup #1 - 30€
TOURNAMENT AND MATCH FORMAT
The tournament will be a Single Elimination ( definition) tournament with 3rd/4th place decider.
Matches will be played in Wild. All decks/cards are allowed to use during this tournament. You’ll have to start a match by selecting « Wild Duel ».
All matches until the finals will be Best of Three (BO3).
The finals, including the 3rd place decider, will be played in Best of Five (BO5).
The Goal is not to kill your opponent, but to kill yourself by using all the combo of cards you could find. (CONCEDE BUTTON IS NOT A WAY TO WIN A MATCH, IT WILL STILL MAKE YOU LOOSE THE DUEL)
Every match can be casted, so please accept the invitation of Araforz (and possibly a second caster). If you don't accept the invitation, you can be penalized by disqualification. (It can seem rude but the goal of this tournament is to be shoutcasted)
Even if not mandatory, you should be connected to the Arcana Cup Discord ( link to the ArcanaCup Discord lobby) until you are eliminated. This will help anyone to contact their opponent and this will let you be able to easily communicate with the Arcana staff (Gourdin, Amen, Keylah) !
- Each player must select three Heroes to play with within the whole tournament.
- Only one deck for each class is permitted in your deck list and for the whole tournament. Please remove other decks you may have for the same class before the tournament starts. Your opponent can ask for a screenshot of the match lobby to confirm you don't have multiple decks.
- Before the finals, in BO3 matches, each opponent is allowed to ban one of the other opponent's hero. The players must win one round with each of the two remaining decks. The player at the bottom of the bracket is the first to ban.
- During the finals, in BO5 matches, the players must win one match with each of the three decks. There is no Hero ban during the finals.
- Once you have won a round with a class, you cannot use anymore this class during the match.
- The losing player can either keep the same deck or switch to a diffferent one for the next round.
- Inbetween each round, players must stay in the match lobby or their opponent can request a forfeit (especially if one of the players opens his collection during that time)
- Players will be told which Heroes their opponent has selected, but won't know the one they have picked until the match begins.
- In case of disconnection, if both players agree, the round will be replayed with the same decks. If both players can't agree on a rematch, the disconnected player takes the loss for the round.
- Player A gets disconnected during round 2 and player B agrees to rematch: A new match with the same decks will be played and score will still be 1-0.
- Player A gets disconnected during first round and player B disagrees to rematch: Player A loses this round and the score is 1-0 for player B.
It is up to the winning player to submit the result of the match by clicking the "Submit match Result" button from within the Tournament Lobby. Joining screenshots with the results is not mandatory but strongly recommended to prevent any fraud.
Because of the format of the tournament, the screenshots allowed to proof a win will be different than in other tournament :
- To Make sure you didn’t concede, you will have to screen the Lethal in your hand, during your turn, before killing yourself.
- If you kill yourself with Fatigue, please take a screen of the last amount of damage you take with it, to make sure we can approve the kill.
- If your opponent concede, take a screen while his character say the « I Concede » message.
If there is a misunderstanding, screenshots will be asked. If any of the 2 players is able to send Screenshots, then a BO1 match will be played to settle the trouble.
COMMON SENSE RULES
As always, be kind to each other. We know competition can eventually lead to tension but please : Use common sense. Don't be rude, respect the rules and your opponent. Compliance will be rewarded.
Threat and revil will be punished. (In case of your opponent sent you Threat and/or Revil, take a screenshots, and send it to administrator)